This is mainly meant as a way of reminding myself. But if anyone's really feeling generous, I wouldn't turn down gifts--go fig!
* Could use this
and that for work.
* On the other hand, a real platform is always preferred. (Though I have an O2 and E250 now at least.)
My laptop really needs more RAM. Laptop is maxed now.
* Perhaps some tunes to keep me from the tedium of having to whistle while I work.
* Legal stimulants for those long worknights, perhaps?
* Some cheap transportation to get me to work. (Though I'm good with my Deathbox and LibTech rigs for now.)
* Outlet for my own musical dabblings.
* A fun little shutterbug toy or two, as long as I'm wasting time off-work anyway. (I'll figure out lenses for the former later; decent prices on the latter can be found overseas.)
This looks kinda cute, too--and much more affortable than it's
competition, and not a bad match for some of that inexpensive Russian
glass. (Doh. Wound up with
the more expensive competition after all.)
* It'd be nice to show off some of the results of those toys online, wouldn't it?
* A slightly more realistic substitute.
* A more portable shutterbug toy would be nice, too.
* Guess I should get something on which to tinker with the results of the previous toy while I'm at it.
* Throwing pixels around needs real estate.
* And as long as I'm goofing off anyway, shedding a little light on one my diversions would certainly be helpful.
* Not that I need yet another manually operated handheld scribing implement, but I can't help myself.
* Funky grooves.
* Neat toy.
* Fuzzy companionship would be pleasant, too.