SK: Joining

dp4hawks at juno.com dp4hawks at juno.com
Thu Apr 20 08:47:24 PDT 2017

Good morning. This is not even from me...Sorry

"Think for yourselves and let others enjoy the privilege to do so,too" Voltaire
Human Judges can show mercy,but against the laws of nature,
there is no appeal. Arthur C. Clarke

 Sent: Thursday, April 20, 2017 8:53 AM
 Subject: Re: SK: Joining

Hi there,

I am interested in joining your list. I will be moving to Laramie Wyoming and want to get a pet skunk since I have always wanted one, and its legal to own one in WY if I'm not mistaken.

I want to join your list so I can see if there are any skunk breeders or pet shops in WY that I could buy a baby skunk from, and hopefully find some people in my town that also have skunks that I could meet.

After I received this email, I clicked on the website, but when I got there I couldn't find a way to get to " the list" and I couldn't access old posts either, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.
Please advice on how to navigate your site.

Thank you very much
Lee

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com