SK: Joining

Lee leeanimlover at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 20 04:19:36 PDT 2017

Hi there,

I am interested in joining your list. I will be moving to Laramie Wyoming and want to get a pet skunk since I have always wanted one, and its legal to own one in WY if I'm not mistaken.

I want to join your list so I can see if there are any skunk breeders or pet shops in WY that I could buy a baby skunk from, and hopefully find some people in my town that also have skunks that I could meet.

After I received this email, I clicked on the website, but when I got there I couldn't find a way to get to " the list" and I couldn't access old posts either, so I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong.
Please advice on how to navigate your site.

Thank you very much
Lee