SK: Skunks ?????????????????

sewuerch at comcast.net sewuerch at comcast.net
Fri Apr 19 17:08:37 PDT 2013

This seems rather early for a baby skunk.  Is it actually weaned?  How was this skunk obtained?  I do agree that skunks are awesome and I dearly love my three skunks -- Milton, Bradley, and Parker.  Thanks again everyone for your encouragement about Bradley's lack of appetite during that winter -- all three are eating well now.

Steve Wuerch