SK: (no subject)

James Zimmer jazman0013 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 20:55:58 PDT 2012

A week isn't much time. Reference pet names to each other. The cats will feel like this is one of theirs the skunk is young but eventually should associate the names. Just keep working and handling as much as possible. Integration can take time. You also don't know how they interact while you are out. To be certain your cats are curious about their new house mate. Do not neglect them over the new pet.

A week is not a long time.

Sent from my iPad