SK: (no subject)

Stephanie Ensley stephensley44 at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 27 20:04:24 PDT 2012

Hi,I have an eight wk old skunk boy. I've had him now for a week now. If anyone has any training ideas I would really appreciate them. Oreo is in a very large dog crate when I'm not home. He has a cat litter pan and is using it, some times as a bed, lol!  He is very shy and is frightened by my two older cats, 9 and18. I would like to get him to play and not just run and hide. I use a ferette collar and lead while were outside. Thank you for thoughts. Steph

Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com