SK: Breeders in NJ?

Antarestch antarestch at aol.com
Sun Jul 22 15:16:51 PDT 2012

I'm glad to hear that they've changed the rules. We're always trying to show the great side of pet skunks and wipe out the negativity,  Please pass the link along so that others who are looking for skunks can utilize it. Any updates to what I currently have would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!
Cheryl