SK: Breeders in NJ?

Antarestch antarestch at aol.com
Sat Jul 21 21:41:43 PDT 2012

In addition, this is why Ruby's can't ship to you.  Keep your skunk safe and be sure to follow the state guidelines. Good luck and happy tails to  you.
Cheryl

Pennsylvania State Laws

It is legal to own a skunk under Pennsylvania state law. Skunks are currently exempted from the exotic permit requirements of the Pennsylvania Game Commission. However, A Pennsylvania residents must obtain her skunk from an in-state dealer licensed by the commission and must keep the receipt she was issued by that dealer as proof of compliance. A resident is not permitted to keep as a pet a skunk found or trapped in the wild, nor is he permitted to purchase a skunk from an out-of-state dealer. Before purchasing a pet skunk, check with your county and municipal government as well. Some local governments have additional restrictions on skunk ownership.

Read more: Can You Own Skunks in Pennsylvania? | eHow.com http://www.ehow.com/info_10035750_can-own-skunks-pennsylvania.html#ixzz21K5lAwul