SK: Breeders in NJ?

Chenz110460 at aol.com Chenz110460 at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 01:00:10 PDT 2012

James, why are you limiting yourself to NJ breeders? There are loads of
good breeders who'll ship a skunk to you. Just be sure to begin the permit
process before you buy. As long as you follow the rules, the licensing folks
in  NJ are pretty easy to work with.

In a message dated 7/19/2012 9:18:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,