SK: Skunks Digest, Vol 81, Issue 2

Gabe Heiss pistgabe at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 18 23:39:41 PDT 2012


I'm in MI, but we can't import skunks :(
 
Cheers,
Gabe



>________________________________
> From: Stephanie Ensley <stephensley44 at yahoo.com>
>To: Friends and fans of skunks. <skunks at rdwarf.com> 
>Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 10:22 PM
>Subject: Re: SK: Skunks Digest, Vol 81, Issue 2
> 
>Hi thanks but I'm in Ohio. I do appreciate your time. Stephanie
>
>
>
>________________________________
>From: "Brenda.Hoch at HCAHealthcare.com" <Brenda.Hoch at HCAHealthcare.com>
>To: skunks at rdwarf.com 
>Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 3:08 PM
>Subject: Re: SK: Skunks Digest, Vol 81, Issue 2
>  
>If none of your other interested parties work out, I have a couple of people looking for a skunk if it is in Florida.  You can email me at home at hochdb20 at verizon.net
>
>Brenda Hoch
>Staff Accountant
>RMC Bayonet Point
>727-819-2929 ext 5335
>727-869-5458 (Fax)
>-----Original Message-----
>From: skunks-bounces at rdwarf.com [mailto:skunks-bounces at rdwarf.com] On Behalf Of skunks-request at rdwarf.com
>Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 3:00 PM
>To: skunks at rdwarf.com
>Subject: Skunks Digest, Vol 81, Issue 2
>
>Send Skunks mailing list submissions to
>    skunks at rdwarf.com
>
>To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>    http://www.rdwarf.com/mailman/listinfo/skunks
>or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>    skunks-request at rdwarf.com
>
>You can reach the person managing the list at
>    skunks-owner at rdwarf.com
>
>When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
>than "Re: Contents of Skunks digest..."
>
>
>Today's Topics:
>
>   1. New Baby? (Stephanie Ensley)
>   2. Re: New Baby? (Vicki JO Ellis)
>   3. Re: New Baby? (Ashlee)
>
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Message: 1
>Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 08:31:24 -0700 (PDT)
>From: Stephanie Ensley <stephensley44 at yahoo.com>
>To: "skunks at rdwarf.com" <skunks at rdwarf.com>
>Subject: SK: New Baby?
>Message-ID:
>    <1345217484.24610.YahooMailNeo at web111003.mail.gq1.yahoo.com>
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset=iso-8859-1
>
>Hi this is to a special skunk lover who would like to add a 2 month old, sweet little boy to there family.? I have just gotten a new job, starts in 2 wks, and it will be a time schedual totaly opposite from his. This would unfair to him, staying in a cage, during his best hours. I just cant do that to him. E-mail me if you are interested in my little baby. This is very hard for me, I came to this decision through a lot of consideration and heartache. Thank you Stephanie
>
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 2
>Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 15:56:51 +0000
>From: Vicki JO Ellis <toot at uga.edu>
>To: Stephanie Ensley <stephensley44 at yahoo.com>, Friends and fans of
>    skunks. <skunks at rdwarf.com>
>Subject: Re: SK: New Baby?
>Message-ID:
>    <45F99EE992EFAD43954F7A74C6EB2E553A2F258F at CH1PRD0210MB384.namprd02.prod.outlook.com>
>    
>Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii"
>
>Where do you live? I'd love to have another baby!
>________________________________________
>From: skunks-bounces at rdwarf.com [skunks-bounces at rdwarf.com] on behalf of Stephanie Ensley [stephensley44 at yahoo.com]
>Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 11:31 AM
>To: skunks at rdwarf.com
>Subject: SK: New Baby?
>
>Hi this is to a special skunk lover who would like to add a 2 month old, sweet little boy to there family.  I have just gotten a new job, starts in 2 wks, and it will be a time schedual totaly opposite from his. This would unfair to him, staying in a cage, during his best hours. I just cant do that to him. E-mail me if you are interested in my little baby. This is very hard for me, I came to this decision through a lot of consideration and heartache. Thank you Stephanie
>_______________________________________________
>Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com
>To unsubscribe: http://www.rdwarf.com/mailman/listinfo/skunks
>
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>Message: 3
>Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2012 12:18:59 -0400
>From: Ashlee <ashlee9786 at yahoo.com>
>To: "Friends and fans of skunks." <skunks at rdwarf.com>
>Subject: Re: SK: New Baby?
>Message-ID: <5756F4A4-4E28-49FA-88E8-B3F14332DB48 at yahoo.com>
>Content-Type: text/plain;    charset=us-ascii
>
>Oh I would also love to add an addition to my family as well :) let me know if the other family doesn't work out :)
>
>Ashlee Calabrese
>
>
>On Aug 17, 2012, at 11:56 AM, Vicki JO Ellis <toot at uga.edu> wrote:
>
>> Where do you live? I'd love to have another baby!
>> ________________________________________
>> From: skunks-bounces at rdwarf.com [skunks-bounces at rdwarf.com] on behalf of Stephanie Ensley [stephensley44 at yahoo.com]
>> Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 11:31 AM
>> To: skunks at rdwarf.com
>> Subject: SK: New Baby?
>> 
>> Hi this is to a special skunk lover who would like to add a 2 month old, sweet little boy to there family.  I have just gotten a new job, starts in 2 wks, and it will be a time schedual totaly opposite from his. This would unfair to him, staying in a cage, during his best hours. I just cant do that to him. E-mail me if you are interested in my little baby. This is very hard for me, I came to this decision through a lot of consideration and heartache. Thank you Stephanie
>> _______________________________________________
>> Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com
>> To unsubscribe: http://www.rdwarf.com/mailman/listinfo/skunks
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com
>> To unsubscribe: http://www.rdwarf.com/mailman/listinfo/skunks
>
>
>
>------------------------------
>
>_______________________________________________
>Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com
>http://www.rdwarf.com/mailman/listinfo/skunks
>
>
>End of Skunks Digest, Vol 81, Issue 2
>*************************************
>
>_______________________________________________
>Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com
>To unsubscribe: http://www.rdwarf.com/mailman/listinfo/skunks
>_______________________________________________
>Skunks maillist  -  Skunks at rdwarf.com
>To unsubscribe: http://www.rdwarf.com/mailman/listinfo/skunks
>
>
>


More information about the Skunks mailing list