SK: New Baby?

Stephanie Ensley stephensley44 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 17 08:31:24 PDT 2012

Hi this is to a special skunk lover who would like to add a 2 month old, sweet little boy to there family.  I have just gotten a new job, starts in 2 wks, and it will be a time schedual totaly opposite from his. This would unfair to him, staying in a cage, during his best hours. I just cant do that to him. E-mail me if you are interested in my little baby. This is very hard for me, I came to this decision through a lot of consideration and heartache. Thank you Stephanie