SK: A loss...

Stephanie Ensley stephensley44 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 3 09:55:29 PDT 2012

Hi Jill, I am so sorry for your loss, but from the sounds of it, you gave Snookie a great life! I am a new skunk owner, Oreo. In fact he has his first vet appt today, 9 wks old. I hope that my love for him grows as deep as your love for your little one. I'm glad you sought out this group. I hav only had Oreo for 2 wks now and have received so much help and understanding already.  Best to you, Stephanie