SK: Fw: [SkunkInfo] FW: RESIGNATION LETTER

Lorie Kerr kerrlorie at ymail.com
Sat Mar 26 21:06:26 PDT 2011

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Carlene Ridenour <cridenou at msn.com>
To: Bill Thees <wtt513 at comcast.net>; incrediblecollection at yahoogroups.com;
jbostonjr at gmail.com; Judy B <jfbresnahan at tds.net>; LoveOurSkunks
<loveourskunks at yahoogroups.com>; nutkinsnest at aol.com; SkunkInfo
<skunkinfo at yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011 7:20:07 PM
Subject: [SkunkInfo] FW: RESIGNATION LETTER

________________________________
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 19:39:59 -0700
From: nicolespocorain at yahoo.com
Subject: Fw: RESIGNATION LETTER
To: stormdancer1990 at yahoo.com; cridenou at msn.com; aso6682 at aol.com;
S_b_8_c at yahoo.com; Hoshikocho at gmail.com; hyomy14 at yahoo.com;
littlebitocolor at aol.com; grrtt_lucas at yahoo.com; horsesnpanthers at aol.com;
tboes at baker.k12.fl.us

________________________________

________________________________
This message w/attachments (message) is intended solely for the use of the
intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or proprietary. If you are not an intended recipient, please notify
the sender, and then please delete and destroy all copies and attachments, and
be advised that any review or dissemination of, or the taking of any action in
reliance on, the information contained in or attached to this message is
prohibited.

Unless specifically indicated, this message is not an offer to sell or a
solicitation of any investment products or other financial product or service,
an official confirmation of any transaction, or an official statement of Sender.
Subject to applicable law, Sender may intercept, monitor, review and retain
e-communications (EC) traveling through its networks/systems and may produce any
such EC to regulators, law enforcement, in litigation and as required by law.

The laws of the country of each sender/recipient may impact the handling of EC,
and EC may be archived, supervised and produced in countries other than the
country in which you are located. This message cannot be guaranteed to be secure
or free of errors or viruses.

References to "Sender" are references to any subsidiary of Bank of America
Corporation. Securities and Insurance Products: * Are Not FDIC Insured * Are Not
Bank Guaranteed * May Lose Value * Are Not a Bank Deposit * Are Not a Condition
to Any Banking Service or Activity * Are Not Insured by Any Federal Government
Agency. Attachments that are part of this EC may have additional important
disclosures and disclaimers, which you should read. This message is subject to
terms available at the following link:

http://www.bankofamerica.com/emaildisclaimer. By messaging with Sender you
consent to the foregoing.

__._,_.___
Messages in this topic (1)

Recent Activity: 	* New Members 1 	* New Photos 1
Visit Your Group
"We find beauty in the most incomprehensible places and the otherwise homely
faces. It's our gift to see beyond the dirt, terror, sadness and defeat to find
the true soul that lies within........we are rescue."

This email is intended only for the addressee named above and may
contain confidential or privileged information and is intended solely for
the recipient or entity to which it is addressed. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, copying or other use of or taking of any
action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than
the intended recipient is prohibited.

For Information go to WWW.SKUNKHAVEN.NET
Pet Skunks - a way of life.
To know them is to Love them.
Educate to protect our skunks both wild and domestic.
Please help us with our cause.

.