SK: Skunks Digest, Vol 71, Issue 5

Lorie Kerr kerrlorie at ymail.com
Mon Mar 14 13:32:40 PDT 2011

Yes I know I have talked to several rehabbers since I learned this from the
game warden, some rehabbers say the game warden is lying and doesn't
know what he is talking about while others tell me that it is stated in the
paperwork from the wildlife department that you can not rehab skunks.
I don't know I have not seen the paperwork yet.