SK: GREAT NEWS!!!

Lorie Kerr kerrlorie at ymail.com
Thu Mar 10 14:09:00 PST 2011

I am confused,  I was told by my vet that I could not buy shots like that to
give myself because it was against the law for me to give the shots myself
because if something was to happen such as a person gets bit than there is no
way of proving that the animal actually got the shot.  He says the records have
to show that the shot where given by an actual vet.  So can anyone buy these
shots or does the vet have to?