SK: Michigan Skunk breeder still needed

Kristen Gillam kristengillam at live.ca
Fri Mar 4 16:23:28 PST 2011

The canadian food inspection agency keeps stopping me. I am honestly almost half witted enough to just smuggle the critter in across the border but Im scared what will happen to him/her. After attaining said permits from the wildlife officials I spoke with the head veternarian from the canadian food inspection agency and he told me that all is well and good if I have said permits but unless I am using the skunk for labratory purposes or in a zoo I cannot transport the critter across border. That being said there are no breeders in canada. Guess Im going to have to move to the states! HA. Catch 22.