SK: Galaxy Vaccines and a question.......

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Wed Mar 2 06:39:07 PST 2011

I've been told that "Galaxy" has evidentally been sold/changed.   The
vaccines are becoming NOBIVAC and each vaccine contents name  (ex.  DA2PPVL+CV)
should probably stay the same.

I'll make a note of the change on the website as soon as I can  figure how
to use the GRRRR new program....since the one I have used and  loved for so
long is now non-functioning/obsolete!!

ALSO, if there is anyone in Indiana interested in sharing in a bulk  buy
(25 doses minimum by companies) Galaxy/Nobivac DA2PPVL+CV, please contact me
and I will put you in contact with someone up there
also interested in protecting skunks.....but affordably.

Thanks!!

Shelor Brumbeloe
_www.skunksaspets.com_ (http://www.skunksaspets.com)