SK: (no subject)

Jess Bowers celestial_bliss2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 05:55:25 PST 2011

Stanley was my 2nd (A rescue) My first passed away at a young age due to a Vet
not knowing proper treatment.

A dear friend tried to help him after he got really bad but she was not
able."""Bless her-I love you Jane"""I got Stanley as a Teenager and a rescue. He
came with mental problems but bonded to me right away(the only person he ever
liked)- he is now 10 and is slowing down more and more- he only likes to get up
to eat- I try to keep him active as much as i can but he knows how to take his
wheelchair off by himself and shut the door of his house, so..

He has been the shining light of my life for so many years- even now (for the
past 3 years) he has been in a wheelchair, special diet and diapers and i would
not trade it for anything in the world. The love i have for him and the love he
feels for me is like nothing ive ever had for a pet or human. Getting a baby
skunkie(Fur Child) is a huge job and not a job for someone who gives up easily
or cant take responsibility but it can and will be the best thing you have ever
done..

Congratulations on your soon to be new baby, we are all here for you....