SK: (no subject)

Ken Rosser hepzibah666 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 19:54:08 PST 2011

Before I got my first skunk, Mycroft (named after Sherlock Holmes' smarter
brother, because he could outwit me) I had read everything I could find,
including a scientific journal from 1911. Still, bringing the little guy home,
and learning his habits... Nothking really prepared me. I did my best for him,
and he lived to be almost 9 years old.