SK: Fw: Re: (no subject)

Britani Garber britterz1801 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 26 13:56:43 PST 2011

Ahhh it sounds crazy but I can't wait. I just want to have as much info as I can before I get him, so I don't have a pet I can't deal with bc of my neglect. I've been reading & rereading skunksaspets.com & on skunks haven's sites. Junes gonna come before I know it :) Thank all of you for all ur info.

Any other info & little hints is very helpful.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre