SK: Burning the winter pounds?

Ken Rosser hepzibah666 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 15:58:02 PST 2011

Mine will only eat hot peppers when they're in the mood. I also have to find a
substitute for their weekly egg, as the only one who will eat egg right now is
Professor Moriarty, and he's already too heavy at 17 lbs.I may be giving them 1
piece of fried tofu, each, once a week. I can also inject those with medicines,
if I need to.