SK: (no subject)

Jess Bowers celestial_bliss2003 at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 8 10:09:55 PDT 2011

I WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE YOU YOU HAVE GIVEN ME OVER
THE YEARS WITH MY STANLEY. IT IS MUCH APPRECIATED AND WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.

WEDNESDAY NIGHT STANLEY PASSED AWAY IN HIS SLEEP. I FEEL VERY LUCKY TO HAVE
GOTTEN THE CHANCE TO LOVE HIM. hE HAS CHANGED MY LIFE FOREVER..

  Just this side of Heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.  When an animal
dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow
Bridge.
There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so that they can run
and play together.  There is plenty of water and sunshine and our friends are
warm and comfortable.
All of the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor;
those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again just as we
remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.  The animals are happy
and content except for one small thing:  they each miss someone very
special....someone who was left behind.
They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and
looks into the distance.  His bright eyes are intent, his eager body begins to
quiver.  Suddenly, he breaks from the group, flying over the green grass, faster
and faster.  You have been spotted and when you and your special friend finally
meet, you will cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again.
The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head
and you look once more into those trusting eyes, so long gone from your life,
but never absent from your heart.
Then you cross the Rainbow Bridge together....
Call 727-808-2216
Phone to call with
Cell

Connect