SK: Looking for a pet skunk

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Fri Nov 12 09:02:45 PST 2010

I have no idea who this woman might be.....however, BEWARE backyard
breeders!!!!  All too often they denrob kits and sell as domestic (believe  it or
not, even once that I personally know about, not even descenting the
kits!!!!!).  or attempt to crossbreed wild with domestic, to the detriment  of
all.

PLEASE stick with the experienced experts!!!

Shelor Brumbeloe
Skunks As Pets
_www.skunksaspets.com_ (http://www.skunksaspets.com)

In a message dated 11/12/2010 7:35:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,