SK: Gherkin, bloody Gherkin

Ken Rosser hepzibah666 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 11 06:09:52 PST 2010

Gherkin gave me a scare last night when I got home after pottery class. He was puttering around, looking for dinner, when I sat down at the computer. He came up to me, and I looked down, and... His back was red! Red like blood! I picked him up right away and tried to find a wound, then I rushed him to the bathroom and tried hydrogen peroxide on the red, but there was no reaction, so it wasn't blood. What did I give them that was red? The only answer I have is he bathed in the red Gatorade type drink I'd left them. Next was into the bathroom sink with warm water and their shampoo to clean him up, and make sure he wasn't injured. No sign of harm. Now where are the other two rascals?