SK: skunk toys

Stefanie Soliday stef0703 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 11:04:58 PST 2010

I live in GA, and while pet skunks aren't exactly "legal" here, I have
checked with the Dept of Ag and you will not get in trouble for having one,
and I have checked with my favorite vet and he does treat them and is
allowed to do so. We just can't buy them here, or breed them here.

That being said, can anyone tell me of any *reputable, quality breeders* of
domestic pet skunks within a reasonable driving distance from GA?
Specifically, I live in the Metro Atlanta area. I have been researching
skunks as pets for about 6 years, and would like to possibly get one during
the next litter season.

Thanks!
Stefanie