SK: skunk toys

Debby Pelletier debby_p5 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 7 10:27:22 PST 2010

Bryan,
My skunk loved to play with a match box VW Beetle.  He would step on it and it would shoot across the room and he would chase it.  I did leave him alone with it just in case he wanted to chew on the wheels.  It was great fun watching him.  I also saw a suggestion recently about using a ping pong ball.  I think that is a good idea.
Debby Pelletier