SK: clicker training

skunklady2 skunklady2 at aol.com
Tue Jan 5 14:22:59 PST 2010

Food is the number one drive in ALL skunks, ALL the time.  Nothing whatsoever deters them from that, EVER.

I've personally never heard of anyone trying, much less succeeding, with clicker training in skunks.  Skunks are extremely intelligent and EXTREMELY hardheaded .... and that's a combination that most people can't overcome.
Most skunks are going to do what THEY want to do, when THEY want to do it.

Good luck and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Shelor Brumbeloe
Skunks As Pets, Inc.
http://www.skunksaspets.com
Check out The Pet Skunk Photograph Album!
bcc/retained