SK: Very sick skunk

peggy fryer pegwinna at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 4 15:14:02 PDT 2009

Yes he is in a cage we have had that cage in our bedroom for seven years and open so they can come and go they sleep in a lot,closest one week under the bed in the living room  gave up my dressers for yeara and so on he likes cat carriers best but he got to  where he couln't climb out so he didn't want to sleep there. And he still , pee and all sleeps with me! I am so sorry you all just don't know what we have gone through to keep him healthy. When i got him as a kit til now. They have always ran our life!