SK: Very sick skunk

peggy fryer pegwinna at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 3 14:33:55 PDT 2009

Hey debbie we have talked before on the internet. You might not remember this is Muntito. you sent all this to me I tried everything and like I said he still came out all the time until last week. Pads don't work he shreds them. Diapers don't work he shreds them. Giving him gatorade to maybe help. xrays also showed possible weakening of the stomach. If you want you can call me at 904-657-1285 I am willing to go for anything I have four skunks 3 I went to the flea markets to rescue from that horror. 2 are 6 yr and 2 are 7yr been a battle and lots of money to keep them healthy.