SK: Very sick skunk

Therese Van Heuveln mysterese at att.net
Thu Sep 3 12:07:04 PDT 2009

Hi Peggy,
My heart breaks for you. My Malari had some of the same symptoms as your baby about 6 months ago. I am doing some "different" therapy for her that I could tell you about. If you want to call me after 9:00 PM Ohio time, I could tell you about it. She walks now and goes potty on the potty pad! Don't give up on your kid yet!
Therese
(440) 506-5099