SK: Very sick skunk

Deborah Cipriani daisyphew at oh.rr.com
Wed Sep 2 21:44:35 PDT 2009

What supplaments do you have your skunk on?  Have you put a diaper on him?
Do you use the incontinent (sp) pads for humans for him to lay on?  that way
the pee goes into the pads.  Can he  pull himself along?  Can't you put him
in  a pen and lethim drag himself?  Have you looked over these pages?
http://skunkhaven.net/Arthritis.htm

Deborah Cipriani
SkunkHaven ,USDA and State Lisenced
www.skunkhaven.net