SK: Very sick skunk

peggy fryer pegwinna at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 2 17:58:02 PDT 2009

Hi to everyone have already had xrays see two different vets bloodwork and so on. My baby who is seven years old spine is fused together cannot walk. For weeks he was getting around okay like he had nothing wrong. Now is is potting where he lays and stays there doesn't come out and got sores on his belly. I got him medicines from vet. Put him in a cage so I could keep him cleaner. changing his bedding alot. I know I am being windy but this is hard. When do you decide to put down. I am not sure I can , but I know it might come to it. Any input is welcomed. Thanks so much