SK: pet skunks

Ken Rosser hepzibah666 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 15:17:14 PST 2009

I read everything I could get, from our local library as well as ordering through used and rare book dealers about skunks, and being owned by them. All this research, and belonging to two groups online still didn't prepare me for Mycroft. At least, not entirely. Still, I read, I talked, I phoned, I listened, and I haven't looked back.

Good to know you realize there are going to be challenges. Welcome to the group.