SK: pet skunks

jeannine callender ricktiff2 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 8 10:19:59 PST 2009

Hi, we wanted to learn more about skunks as a pet. We are retired and have lots of love and time to give. We just lost our pet a couple months ago and looking for a new pet to fill the emptiness and void here in our home. We live in Michigan and are allowed to own a skunk if we choose.

We only worry that we may not be able to give a skunk all of what it would need from us and we fill that wouldn't be fair to the animal.

So we want to learn first. I have always wanted one and have now talked my husband into it at least so far.

This is why I wanted to join your group to learn all I can before jumping in with both feet.

Thanks for your time. Jeannine and Randy Johnson