SK: ???????

niall at rci.rutgers.edu niall at rci.rutgers.edu
Sun May 24 07:19:39 PDT 2009

njdenis1,

I've been trying for years to find a breeder in NJ.  Several people have
suggested a breeder (cannot remember the name at this time*) but the phone
had been disconnected: calling information and doing web searches did not
provide any further info.  Good luck and if you have any success, please
let me know.

Tom
(*I am away on vacation for the next few days, but then I return, I will
look through my records and see if I can find the name/info on the breeder
that had been suggested.)