SK: FW: lost skunk - advice on finding them??

Housel, Holly hlhousel at cvty.com
Thu Mar 19 05:56:40 PDT 2009

Gotta disagree Shelor - Deb is telling her correct -
Popcorn Broccoli and fruits are not eaten by cats outside as they are
obligate carnivores - I know they sometimes will(I have a fruit eating
cat)- but a cat and dog on a nightly roam is not going on a veggie hunt-
I have yet to have my cats drop a stalk of celery on the porch for me
and I would really love to see a picture of a coyote eating a vegetable
dinner

Amy, I would try the trap near your house with the favorite foods in it
- cover the trap - so it looks more like a den - maybe with blankets she
used indoors - the only downfall would be catching a skunk that is not
yours -
Good luck finding her - I know your heart is braking - will say some
prayers for you

Email Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this transmission is confidential, proprietary or privileged and may be subject to protection under the law, including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA).

The message is intended for the sole use of the individual or  entity to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalties.  If you received this transmission in error, please contact the sender immediately by replying to this email and delete the material from any  computer.