SK: FW: FW: lost skunk - advice on finding them??

Keli Schoeffel b_energetic at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 19 05:39:37 PDT 2009

Hi Amy,

My skunk use to escape all the time.  She was pretty smart at figuring out how to get out.  She scratched through my screen window in my kitchen one day to get to freedom.  Luckily my neighbor had a trap that I put cottage cheese in.  Since, there is no cottage cheese in the wild I had my skunk back later that night.  Good luck

-Keli