SK: FW: lost skunk - advice on finding them??

Lisa Miller elfnlisa at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 18 21:35:42 PDT 2009

I am so very sorry to hear about your skunk. My heart goes out to you. I hope she comes back! Here's some hope for you and her. There are three wild skunks that have been "cruising 'my apt. complex for three years now. Anyway, they come out about the same time every night ( around 10 pm), and they always seem to make the same familiar " rounds" or patterns in whaich way they go and where they go. It seems they are " creatures of habit". My pet skunk comes out from under my bed the same time every night, which is always around 11pm. ( maybe she likes to watch " The Tonight Show" with Jay Leno. Hmmm...Anyway, what I am trying to say is, maybe your " little darling' makes her " usual rounds" outside as well. When you get her back, keep an eye on her because may have found herself a " boyfriend" and "got lucky"! Then you"ll have lots of babies to love and adore, which would be really cool! My heart goes out to you both, and I hope you find her safe and
 sound. Also, if she has a favorte blanket, towel or pillow that she loves to sleep on, put it out on your porch with her usual food and treats. Maybe that will "entice" her. Also put out a neighborhood " watch". I hope these tips help you find her! Take Care and Peace Out! Lisa