SK: FW: lost skunk - advice on finding them??

Amy Roth amyrothdvm at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:27:02 PDT 2009

In my area there are NO skunks.  So any skunk seen would be her.  She also would not have anyone to mate with but I'm wondering if since it is March she would travel farther just trying to look for a mate?  She is not spayed.  As for dogs, all are fenced in yards - no packs although we do have an occasional coyote come in.  Our land is irrigated one and 2 acre tracts.  A few lots are vacant with grass.  Most that are fenced have chain link - with a dog inside.  Some lots have lots of junk piles on them.  Are they savvy enough to stay out of dog yards?  I'm just wondering where I should lay out food first - I'm thinking vacant lots and lots fences with non chain link??  Thanks so much for your help.

Amy