SK: FW: lost skunk - advice on finding them??

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Tue Mar 17 19:25:58 PDT 2009

In a message dated 3/17/2009 1:06:27 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
amyrothdvm at hotmail.com writes:

> When they get out, how long do I have hope?

I know of one out for a year, but that is NOT the norm!  Dog packs and
automobiles often are a massive problem.  Being outside every dusk and every dawn
for at least a couple of hours daily is the way to go.

Have you contacted all your neighbors, the authorities, media, etc???
A picture always helps.