SK: urinating

Tony Pinto Tony_Millie at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 13 08:13:44 PDT 2009

Cheryl,

Not sure if that is accurate, considering we are talking about urinary tract
and not reproductive tract.   If she was marking, that may be an indicator
however Vicki is saying there are multiple puddles on her paper, which would
indicate urination.   I suppose having an answer to whether or not she is
spayed would help.

Tony