SK: VERY IMPORTANT SKUNK SHOW UPDATE

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Tue Jul 21 13:13:00 PDT 2009

PLEASE CROSS POST TO ALL GROUPS

Hi, everyone. We are back at the LaPlaya again. The Surfside Hotel was
closed by the bank. Please note the NEW DATE, Oct. 3, 2009. We are sorry for any
inconvenience caused by the change to the following weekend, but no hotel
with a facility large enough for our group was available on our original
date. The La Playa is including free breakfast for our guests, and the hotel has
been newly renovated.  All rooms have kitchenettes, and everyone there is
very skunk friendly. We hope to see  you there.

ANNOUNCING

THE 21ST ANNUAL SKUNKS AS PETS SHOW

Sponsored by FLORIDA SKUNKS AS PETS,
In Conjunction With THE FLORIDA SKUNK RESCUE.

When: Saturday, October 3, 2009

Where: LaPlaya Resort, Daytona Beach, Florida
2500 North Atlantic Avenue, Daytona Beach, FL 32118

Phone 1-800-874-7420 for reservations for the SKUNKS AS PETS group.
Or call 386-672-0990, and tell them you are with SKUNKS AS PETS.
Reserve your room by September 11, 2009 to get special room rate $55 + tax.
ROOM RATE INCLUDES BREAKFAST
(Group rate reservations cannot be made via the Internet.)
http://www.daytonahotels.com To see the accommodations

IMPORTANT:
You will need: Class III Permit for Exhibition and Sale from Florida.
($50)
http://www.myfwc.com/rulesandregs/rules_captive_index.htm
Scroll down to Permit for Class III Exhibition and Sale.
Print, complete, and send with check for $50 to address on application.
Under Florida law, you will need this permit if your skunk will be seen
anywhere in public.

To donate items for auction or be a vendor, contact:
Lynnda Butler    mailto:Lynndab at worldnet.att.net

Submit media news and information to Judy Slade
mailto:skunkrescue at toast.net

All tables, $20 each, (Space Limited) must be RESERVED AND PAID FOR by
September 14.
Check to be made out to SAP and mailed to Lisa Cober,  at the address on
registration form.

Request information or a registration form directly from Judy Slade
mailto:skunkrescue at toast.net
or Lynnda Butler mailto:LynndaB at att.net
DEADLINE for receipt for pre-registering, September 5

Complete registration and email it to Lisa Cober
mailto:jazzyskunk at yahoo.com, Or snail mail to
address at the bottom of the registration form.

ALL SKUNKS ATTENDING THE SHOW NEED TO BE HEALTHY AND MUST BE SPAYED OR
NEUTERED.

If Florida Fish and Wildlife attend, they will request to see permits.
Please keep them with you at all times.

The Florida Skunk Rescue
"Dedicated to finding loving homes for domestic skunks."
Judy Slade, Webmaster,
www.floridaskunkrescue.com
www.skunkrescue.com