SK: Two Michigan Baby Skunks Available from Michigan Breeder

antarestch at aol.com antarestch at aol.com
Mon Jul 20 16:36:46 PDT 2009

I have no idea what you are talking about, and I don't appreciate your responding to my email with a question about legality.?These two Michigan babies are legal skunks from a legal breeder.

Please don't stir up trouble when there is no reason for it!!!? If you are talking about something else, CHANGE THE SUBJECT LINE!!!!! Do NOT make people think that these are illegal skunks. THEY ARE NOT!!!

This is exactly WHY Michigan Breeders won't post about babies and why it is so difficuilt to contact Michigan Breeders.

Cheryl