SK: Skunks Digest, Vol 52, Issue 3

Deborah Cipriani daisyphew at oh.rr.com
Sun Jul 5 03:18:14 PDT 2009

Hello,

All it was a mixture of what is on the web site
http://www.skunkhaven.net/Food.htm  ,  I am not sure what I fed that day.
It could have been egg plant, bok choy, broccoli, dandelion, sun flower
seeds, eggs, shredded cheese and a grain free dog food.  I could have added
honey too.  I mixed it all together.  I use a food processor and for us, it
seems our skunks digest the foods better. (I do not put the dog food in the
food processor)  Each day we make something different. spice of life, they
would get bored with the same foods each day.

Deborah Cipriani
SkunkHaven ,USDA and State Lisenced
www.skunkhaven.net
440-327-4349