SK: Michigan Breeder Baby Skunks Available

Eva Patterson evatheskunklady at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 3 20:30:22 PDT 2009

ramblings again,
This is Eva Marie again, i think i failed to mention that i am in Jacksonville, fl....
If youneed any information or have any ideas, please get with me, i would like to get a little stinker as young as possible, thank you again for all the skunk lovers out there, arent the the bee's knee's?
thanks,
eva marie
(904)619-5800
(904)465-3161