SK: Michigan Breeder Baby Skunks Available

SkunkLady2 at aol.com SkunkLady2 at aol.com
Thu Jul 2 17:46:45 PDT 2009

In a message dated 7/2/2009 8:23:10 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
nickib486 at msn.com writes:

> can anybody tell me how to make sure she goes in her litter box ALL of
> the time?

Simple answer?  No.

Keeping the litterbox impeccably clean is your best bet.  Removal of solids
immediately is the most likely to succeed.  Have you considered
a second location for another box for her?  Some skunks do better with a
second bathroom.

I presume you are NOT using clumping litter?  That stuff is DANGEROUS!!!

As to two boxes for two skunks....again, all skunks are different!!!
Some will share......some won't!!!