SK: Michigan Breeder Baby Skunks Available

Gabe Heiss pistgabe at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 2 13:29:03 PDT 2009

My skunk Badgerella used to tolerate my ferrets-she uased to cuddle with them under the couch even. She didn't like them when she was smaller than them(which didn't last long),but once she was bigger they couldn't drag her by her scruff anymore.
 There was one time that the hyper (BIG) baby Syd was running along while we were in th epark and decided to jump on her out of excitement. That's the only time I ever saw her discipline the weasels. She ended up biting his ear and tearing it a little.
 I'm not sure this is how skunks get along with eachother or not.

Cheers,
Gabe