SK: Michigan Breeder Baby Skunks Available

Heather Brisentine nickib486 at msn.com
Wed Jul 1 16:06:01 PDT 2009

Hi, I have a pet skunk with my fiance. We got it from Skunk Haven and it is about a year old. It is rather jumpy and still uneasy with people as it's previous owners did not provide it with a loving environment. We have had it for several months and it is getting better. I was unsure if skunks are friendly around other skunks as I would like to try to get a kit. I don't have much experience with skunk ownership as this year old is my first skunk. Please get back with me.

Heather (nickib486 at msn.com)