SK: Michigan Baby Skunks Testing

Eva Patterson evatheskunklady at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 1 13:36:53 PDT 2009

Jenny,
Congradulations on the new addition to your family... ifyou need any suggestions or help let me know i am in florida but i currently have 4 skunks and have been dealing with them for almost 10 years, you have the opportunity ahead of you to have the greatest pet you have ever had...you just got to do it right the first time.. if you have any questions let me know..if you do have questions give me particulars, age, sex, fixed? descented of course right?
Good luck
eva marie