SK: Michigan Baby Skunks Testing

Jenny Armour foxychic0007 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 1 12:39:41 PDT 2009

yes I do have a skunk pet though just got her yesterday I live in Calif.

Jenny

 Jenny
"You can't change the world by helping one animal, but you can change the world for that animal"

"The more helpless the creature, the more entitled it is to protection by man from the cruelty of man"

 EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
Join me